- Kate's Comments
- How To Use
- Product Reviews
THE BEST and SAFEST way to Clean Fingerprints Off Your Iphone
Gadgets these days! Can't live without them, but sooooo many fingerprints! The e-cloth ® personal electronics cloth will get rid of those fingerprints in a jiffy.
Quickly improves your enjoyment of all your electronic devices.
- Effectively removes smears, fingerprints, makeup, oils, grease, grime, and dirt, while protecting the protective coatings
- Removes over 99% of bacteria from your devices for better health
- Perfect for everyday use on Kindles, Nooks, iPads, eReaders, Tablets, iPhones, PDAs, Cellphones/Smartphones, and GPS's
- Soft cloth has over 1.6 million fibers per inch - this is the key to the amazing cleaning power
- 8" x 12"
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
Can I Use This on my TV
Yes! this is safe on ALL screens including televisions, computers, GPS, smart phones, tablets, etc.
Can I Use it on my Glasses and Camera Lens?
Yes, this cloth is safe for use on glasses, sunglasses and camera lenses. In fact, it is essentially the same as the e-cloth Glasses Cleaning Cloth but is larger (note I am NOT referring to the Glass & Polishing cloth here - see below).
Can I Use a Glass & Polishing e-cloth Instead?
NO! STOP! E-cloth has run tests and found that the Glass & Polishing cloth removes the nano protective film from the screen. So please don't use the Glass & Polishing e-cloth on your tv or computer screen.
Do I need this or the Screen Cleaning Pack?
If you can only afford one, maybe get the Screen Cleaning Pack because you can use it on all the same kinds of screens but it includes the CleanSafe spray that renews the protective coating on computer and TV screens. But if you're looking for something to keep in your bag to clean off your device, the Personal Electronics cloth is what you want.
- Wipe entire device with a dry e-cloth
- For difficult grime, wipe the device with a dampened corner of the cloth, then wipe dry with the rest of the cloth