One Week Sale - March 10-16
e-cloth ® is the easiest, fastest, and safest way to keep your stainless steel appliances fingerprint, streak and smear free.
1) e-cloth ® Stainless Steel Cloth
- One side of the cloth has our premium microfiber to clean grease, oil, grime and bacteria from brushed and polished stainless steel
- The other side has alternating stripes of microfiber and stiffer fibers to clean brushed stainless steel and remove hardened messes on both brushed and polished stainless steel
- Use the microfiber side to clean polished stainless steel surfaces
- Both sides remove over 99% of bacteria
- Use the Stainless Steel cloth wet (or spray the stainless steel surface and wipe with the cloth)
2) e-cloth ® Finishing Cloth
- use this cloth to dry and polish your appliances for a streak-free finish
Why e-cloth ® instead of Stainless Steel Sprays?
Cleaning instead of coating - e-cloth ® actually REMOVES dirt, fingerprints and grease instead of covering them up with layers of chemicals. Commercial sprays for stainless steel appliances work by building up layers of polish. Instead of actually cleaning the surface, these sprays add a shiney layer of chemicals to cover up the streaks and fingerprints.
Why is my e-cloth leaving streaks on my stainless appliances?
This will only happen if at some point you used a spray "cleanser" on your stainless steel appliances. When you use the e-cloth, it will pick up some of the polish and leave some behind. You'll feel the cloth REALLY drag as it goes over the polish.
It's going to take a bit of elbow grease with the scrubby side of the Stainless Steel e-cloth to get rid of that polish but it's going to be worth it. If that doesn't work, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve that you can try. Just contact me and we'll work it out.