Plush Microfiber for Dirt & Scrubby Fibers for Bugs
The Dual Action Sponge is for cleaning grease and dirt from all bodywork, bumpers, lights, trim, chrome and glass. e-auto products are so powerful, they can clean using just water. They will also perform well with a small amount of your regular cleaning liquid. e-auto cloths have 1.6 million fibers per square inch. By using e-cloth’s unique fiber technology with water, they break up and hold dirt, grime and grease which normal cloths leave behind.
Dual Action Sponge – 9” x 5”
Orange side removes dirt and grime
Stiffer fibers of grey side remove hardened dirt and insects, and tar spots, without scratching
How to Use
Thoroughly wet vehicle to loosen heavy dirt.
Wet the Dual Action Sponge and use the orange side for general cleaning.
Use the grey side to remove stubborn stuck-on dirt, insects, and other cleaning challenges such as tar spots.
Rinse the sponge in a bucket of water thoroughly and regularly to ensure the sponge does not trap dirt or grit in the fibers. Grit may damage the car’s finish if not rinsed out.
All e-cloth ® and e-auto microfiber cloths, sponges, mitts and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty.
All e-auto, sponges, mitts and cloths can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans).
- any detergent (without bleach)
- Cold or Warm wash cycle (most e-cloth products can/should be washed in hot water, but please not this mitt)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER (if you use softener by mistake, wash again with a little detergent)
- Hang to Dry (most e-cloth products can be dried in the dryer - but not this car washing mitt)
- NOTE: Do not boil the e-auto car wash mitt. Maximum wash is 140 degrees F. Consult your washing machines operating instructions for correct machine settings. Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.