- Kate's Comments
- Product Reviews
Voted "Best Washable Mop" by REALSIMPLE
This is the ideal package for those of you that have lots of floor to mop. 3 - count them - THREE damp mop pads so you'll always have a clean one when you need it.
This package includes:
Click on any of the links above for more information on these products.
$12 shipping surcharge on orders to Alaska and outside the USA.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
Do I Really Need 3 Damp Pads?
Hmmm. Yes, and no.
- you can certainly mop your entire house with a single pad. Just remember to rinse it out as you go. You may have to do this several times depending on how dirty your floors are and how much you have to mop.
- if you've got a lot of floor that needs mopping, it's very convenient to have more than one pad. Fill your sink with hot water, mop the floor and when one pad gets dirty, put it in the sink to soak while you use the other. Then switch again when the 2nd one gets dirty.
- if you're a bit lazy with laundry like I am, it's extremely convenient to have more than one because mine always seems to be waiting to be laundered when I need it.