- Kate's Comments
- How to Use
- Product Reviews
Kate's Favorite e-cloth!
Yup, you read that correctly folks. The Kitchen Cloth is my favorite e-cloth ®. It has the versatility of the General Purpose Cloth with the added bonus of a little scrubber on one corner.
The non-scratch scrubbing pocket SAFELY removes hardened messes from any hard surface including non-stick cookware. The pocket is lined with our premium fiber technology so if you don't need a scrubber, just flip the pocket over.
The e-cloth® Kitchen Cloth makes kitchen cleaning a breeze.
What do you use the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth for?
Well, kitchen cleaning of course. But a whole lot more too. Here's a list to get you started:
- the e-cloth ® premium fibers pick up over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces so if you're dealing with raw meats, a quick wipe-up afterwards with the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth is all you need to make sure your counter, stovetop, sink etc. are bacteria-free
- the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth is incredibly absorbant so it makes short work of any spills
- you simply won't believe how easy it is to clean up spattered grease.
- boiled over messes and food spills are wiped up easily and quickly with the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth
- Safely cleans ANY type of countertop. Simply dampen the cloth and wipe!
- Cupboard knobs and drawer pulls
- the kitchen sink - If you wipe your sink daily with the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth, you'll never need commercial cleansers again. It removes bacteria, soap scum, grease, tea stains, etc.
- All your kitchen appliances - even you STAINLESS STEEL ones - inside and out
- The kitchen floor. If you like to hand was.h your floors, the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth does a brilliant job. Use it only very slightly wet for a streak-free finish.
- Light switches and walls - clean up greasy fingerprints and food/grease spattered walls quickly and easily. The e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth won't damage your painted walls like traditional cleansers will.
- Use the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth dry to dust anything that needs dusting.
- You name it. If it's in your kitchen, the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth will probably clean it (and better than commercial cleansers and chemicals!)
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
Why Use the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth Instead of Sprays?
e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth is Eco and Family Friendly.
Like all e-cloth ® microfiber products, you only need a little water to clean with the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth. This is green cleaning at it's simplest! And since you don't need any chemicals or cleansers, it's family and pet friendly.
Why Kate Likes the Kitchen e-cloth
- The Kitchen cloth is my favourite e-cloth. I use one MANY times, every day to clean up after making meals and I finish up by wiping out the sink. It's perfect for getting dried up jam off the counter. I like that I can wipe my sink and counter with it but also use it to get sticky stuff off the stovetop and inside my fridge. I also find it to be the best cloth for cleaning the highchair.
- The little scrubby pocket is big enough to get sticky spots but doesn't get in the way when you don't need it.
- I REALLY like that you can flip the scrubby pocket inside out. I used it for 2 months before I realized that the scrubby pocket is lined with microfiber! So if you don't need the scrubby, just flip the corner over! If you scroll through the photos above, I've included a picture of the pocket flipped inside out.
Do You Need the Kitchen Cloth or the Kitchen Pack?
The Kitchen e-cloth cleans really well, but leaves some moisture behind - which means waterspots on shiny surfaces. So, if you've got shiny surfaces like granite countertops, stainless steel applicances, glass stovetop, etc, you'll probably want the Kitchen Pack, which comes with a Glass & Polishing Cloth, to get rid of watermarks. You'll save money by purchasing the pack rather than the two cloths separately.
If you don't have shiny surfaces in your kitchen - or don't care about watermarks - you likely don't need the pack. Although the Glass & Polishing cloth does a really nice finishing job on your sink.
The Glass & Polishing cloth is great for windows and mirrors, so even if you don't have shiny surfaces in your kitchen, you'll find other uses for it - and like I said above, you'll save money by purchasing the pack rather than buying the 2 cloths separately.
How to use the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth
- Clean the surface with a dampened e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth. You'll feel the cloth drag a bit over dirty areas.
- Use the scrubby pocket for sticky spots. Don't worry, it's non-scratch so it's safe on your glass stovetop.
- If you don't need the scrubby pocket, flip it inside out so it isn't in the way.
- The Kitchen e-cloth will leave some moisture behind which may result in waterspots or streaks. If these concern you - particularly on shiny surfaces like granite countertops or stainless steel appliances - I recommend following up with a Glass & Polishing cloth. These 2 cloths can be purchased together (and slightly cheaper) as a pack in the Kitchen Pack.
NOTE: If streaks are left behind, your Kitchen e-cloth is either too wet or it is removing old cleaner residues. If you've used chemical/commercial cleansers/sprays for kitchen cleaning in the past (particularly on your stainless steel appliances), you may have to wipe several times with the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth to remove the spray residue. But stick with it! Your kitchen will be cleaner than it ever was before!