- Use and Care
- Product Reviews
This cloth has long, shaggy fibers on one side, making it super-absorbent and ideal for cleaning into grooves of toys, art tables, shelves, and kid furniture.
With just a bit of water, this cloth will easily and safely clean crayon, marker and paint marks from walls. Also great for cleaning up glue, spilled drinks, breast milk, etc. from hard surfaces, upholstery and carpet.
- Includes one (1) Chemical-free Cleaning Toy & Nursery Cloth - 12.5" x 12.5"
- Removes drool, grime, and hardened messes from all hard surfaces using just water
- Excellent to clean teething toys
- Removes over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces using just water - no harmful chemicals, no chemical residue
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washes
80% polyester / 20% polyamide.
Made in Indonesia
How to Use
Nursery and Toy Cloth: Wet the cloth, wring out excess moisture, fold & wipe. For best results, finish by wiping surface dry with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth. Dry Nursery & Toy Cloth can be used as a dust cloth.
Caring for the Cloths
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.