E-cloth ® will Change the Way You Clean Your Bathroom
Do you ever worry if you're bathing in chemicals after you clean your tub? How much water do you waste trying to rinse those cleansers away? Protect your family and the environment and clear up some space under your bathroom sink while you're at it!
With e-cloth ®, bathroom cleaning has never been so safe or easy. No chemical cleaners are needed so you can breath easy as you clean your bathroom.
1) The ecloth ® Bathroom Microfiber Cloth is a plusher version of our General Purpose cloth.
- the extra long fibers on the e-cloth Bathroom Microfber Cloth are great for getting into small cracks, and around faucets and make it more absorbant than the General Purpose Cloth
- great for cleaning all hard surfaces including sinks, faucets, mirrors, windows, light switches, tubs, glass shower doors, all counter types - including granite and quartz
- absolutely wonderful for cleaning grout and tiles.
- cleans soap scum, dirt, grease, oil and over 99% of Bacteria!
- Great for keeping hard water stains at bay.
- Safe on all tubs and showers!
- 12.5" x 12.5"
- 80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea
2) The e-cloth® Glass & Polishing Cloth cleans and polishes smooth, shiny surfaces in your bathroom to a streak-free shine EVERY time.
Imagine: with just water and a dry Glass & Polishing cloth, no more streaks on...
- glass shower doors!
- windows (even in the sun)
- sink surrounds / countertops
- granite countertops
- yellow - this is a very finely woven microfiber cloth that has a silky feel to it
- 20" x 16"
- 80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
Why Use the e-cloth ® Bathroom Cleaning Pack Instead of Cleaning Solutions?
How is the Bathroom e-cloth Different from the General Purpose e-cloth?
The Bathroom e-cloth has longer fibers and is more plush than the General Purpose Cloth. The longer fibers are great for getting at grout between tiles and into the grooves around your faucets.
Is this All I Need to Clean my Bathroom?
Personally, I use the Bathroom e-cloth to clean everything in my bathroom except the toilet bowl. You COULD clean the bowl with it but I prefer my "green" cleaning solution and a brush. It's great for your shower/tub, windows, mirrors, sink, counter, fixtures, etc.. I use it to clean the seat, handle, lid, and tank of my toilet. If you use it to clean the seat, handle, lid, and/or tank of your toilet, please launder it afterwards.
If you've got glass shower doors, I'd recommend the Shower Pack as the less plush cloth will leave less moisture (and water marks) on the doors.
Do You Need the Bathroom Pack or the Shower Pack?
If you've got a shower with glass doors, I'd recommend the Shower Pack instead of the Bathroom Pack. The Bathroom e-cloth has longer fibers and is more plush than the Shower e-cloth and therefore leaves a little more moisture behind, which means you'll have to do a little more wiping with the Glass & Polishing cloth on the glass to keep it streak-free if you opt for the Bathroom Pack.
Why Does Kate Like the Bathroom Pack?
I use this pack in my upstairs bathroom, which has a tub/shower with a shower curtain, an old (not nice) fake marble sink/counter and a massive mirror. I like that I can wipe my counter/sink and faucets up quickly with the shaggy Bathroom cloth. It's great for getting in the small cracks that have formed over the years in the sink.
I find the Bathroom e-cloth better at cleaning the grout around my tub than the General Purpose cloth.
I like that this comes as a color-coded yellow pack so that I can keep the two cloths together and keep the yellow polishing cloth designated for the bathroom.
We have a glassed-in shower in our downstairs bathroom so I prefer the Shower Pack for that room.
How to use the e-cloth ® Bathroom Pack
1) Use the e-cloth Bathroom Cloth (the plush one) dry to dust and/or pick up hair
2) Dampen the e-cloth Bathroom Microfiber Cloth to clean hard surfaces like your tub/shower, sink, counter, cabinet doors, light switches, tiles, lights, etc. You'll feel the cloth drag a bit over dirty areas.
3) Polish any shiny, finished surfaces with the e-cloth ® Polishing Cloth. If you feel the cloth "dragging", the surface is still dirty and you may want to do another pass with the Bathroom cloth.
4) For "touching up" shiny surfaces, mist a bit of water onto the surface and polish with the e-cloth ® Polishing Cloth.
NOTE: If watermarks are left, your e-cloths are either too wet or they are removing old cleaner residues. If you've used chemical/commercial cleansers/sprays for bathroom cleaning in the past (particularly on your mirror), you may have to wipe several times with the e-cloth ® Bathroom Cloth to remove the spray residue. But stick with it! Your bathroom will be cleaner than it ever was before!