TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
If you would like to be notified when the Screen Cleaning Pack is back in stock, please click on the "In Stock Notification" link just above the facebook, twitter and PinIt buttons.
Save and Protect your Expensive TV Screen
- Screen Cleaning e-cloth - this is a very finely woven microfiber cloth that is extremely effective at picking up dust and removing fingerprints and dirt (11.5" x 11.5").
- ScreenSafe Protective spray - this is a protective spray that is used by many major screen manufacturing companies during the production process and before shipping to provide a protective layer. This layer evaporates with time so it's advised to renew it regularly. (25 ml, over 300 sprays)
CleanSafe is suited – approved – tested for/on: Acer, Apple, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Eizo, Fujitsu, HP, Iiyama, LG, LG Philips, Medion, Nokia, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba.
What Can You Clean with the Screen Cleaning Pack?
The microfiber cloth and spray included in this pack are meant for cleaning:
- Television Screens - HD, Plasma, LCD, TFT screens
- Computer Screens
- Laptop Screens
If you're looking for something to clean your iPad, tablet, iphone, smartphone, GPS or any other electronic device that gets a lot of fingerprints on it, I recommend our Personal Electronics e-cloths instead.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
any detergent (without bleach)
NO FABRIC SOFTENER
Why e-cloth in place of other screen cleaning products?
Do I Need the Screen Cleaning Pack or can I Just get the ScreenSafe Spray?
If you've got an expensive TV or Computer screen, I'd recommend the pack because only the Screen Cleaning e-cloth is safe on screens.
Please do NOT use any other e-cloth product (including the Glass & Polishing e-cloth or dusting e-cloth) on your expensive screens. e-cloth microfiber is good and can strip the protective coating off your plasma and LCD screens. Also, although they seem soft, our other cloths are too coarse for TV and computer screens. They can grab small particles of sand and dust that may scratch the screen.
If you've already got a Screen Cleaning e-cloth and just need a spray refill, well I guess you've answered the question.
Can I Use a Glass & Polishing e-cloth Instead?
When you pick up the Screen Cleaning e-cloth you're going to wonder why you bought it if you also have a Glass & Polishing e-cloth. It feels and looks a LOT like the Glass & Polishing e-cloth. To my naked eye and sense of touch, I can't tell the difference, but I've been assured that they are different.
E-cloth has run tests and found that the Glass & Polishing cloth removes the nano protective film from the screen. So please don't use the Glass & Polishing e-cloth on your tv or computer screen.
What is ScreenSafe?
- ScreenSafe is an anti-static spray specifically forumlated for sensitive screens.
- It contains NO CHEMICALS and is environmentally friendly
- It will not remove the protective coating on your TV or computer screen
- It forms a protective layer that repels dust
Why Should I Use ScreenSafe Spray?
Television and computer screens today have many sensitive optical surface coatings that enhance viewing enjoyment (e.g. glare reduction, brightness and color improvement, less radiation). These thin layers are easily damaged by using aggressive cleaning products. CleanSafe spray renews the protective coating on the screen surfaces while safely cleaning them and provides anti-static protection to prolong the optimal usage of your screens.
Is it Safe for My TV and Computer Screen?
The Screen Cleaning e-cloth and CleanSafe spray are safe for all sensitive HD, Plasma, LCD, TFT and computer screens. And...CleanSafe is suited – approved – tested for/on: Acer, Apple, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Eizo, Fujitsu, HP, Iiyama, LG, LG Philips, Medion, Nokia, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba.
Can I Use it to Clean my iPad, iPhone, Tablet, etc.?
If you're looking for something to clean your iPad, tablet, iphone, smartphone, GPS or any other electronic device that gets a lot of fingerprints on it, I recommend our Personal Electronics e-cloths instead. These cloths have a completely different feel (kind of velvety silk) and are designed specifically for wiping away oils associated with fingerprints.
- Make sure your television or computer screen has been turned off for about 15 minutes. You don't HAVE to do this but it'll make the cloth work better since there won't be combatting static charges
- Wipe the screen with the Screen Cleaning e-cloth to remove dust and dirt (do NOT use any other e-cloth for this as they can remove the protective coating and may carry small dust/sand particles that can scratch the screen). Do NOT apply pressure. Just gently wipe.
- Spray the screen sparingly with the CleanSafe spray
- Use the Screen Cleaning e-cloth (without pressure) to gently wipe the screen and remove any excess spray
- Take care to ensure that spray doesn't run into sensitive parts of the TV or computer.
- Sit down and enjoy your favorite show.