Dusting e-cloths ® Pick up Everything from Drywall Dust to Pet Hair!
The Dusting e-cloths are unlike other microfiber dusting cloths. Ours are 100% polyester microfiber (rather than a polyester/polyamide blend) that provides a natural positive static charge that attracts dust and hair.
Don't let its nice soft and fleecy texture fool you. The e-cloth ® dusting cloth packs a powerful dusting punch. I've used it to dust my stairs which were covered in drywall dust, sand (we have a sandbox and a 3 year old. Need I say more?) and dog dander & hair. The e-cloth ® dusting cloth picked up everything!
Other microfiber dusting cloths push pet hair in front of them. The e-cloth ® dusting cloth actually grabs it and holds it!
"Dusting" sprays and polishes leave sticky residues on your furniture that actually ATTRACT dust! With the e-cloth ® Dusting Cloth, no sprays are needed so you get a truly clean and dust-free surface. The e-cloth ® Dusting cloth is Lint-free and safe even on delicate surfaces due to the soft, non abrasive fibers.
(Not for use on electronic screens and delicate lenses.)
100% polyester - Made in Korea
What Can You Dust with the e-cloth ® Dusting Cloth?
anything but electronic screens and delicate lenses
it's perfect for:
window and door screens
the dashboard of your car
entertainment systems - just remember to turn the system off at least 15 minutes before you dust other wise the static in the system will overpower the static charge in the e-cloth
the top of your fridge
baseboards and trim
panels in doors
knick-knacks, figurines and collectibles
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
any detergent (without bleach)
NO FABRIC SOFTENER
Why Switch to e-cloth ® from your Usual Dusting Method?
Cleaning that saves you money – no paper towels or household chemicals to buy. e-cloth ® performance is guaranteed for 300 machine washings.
Faster, easier cleaning – e-cloth ®’s fiber function makes cleaning faster and easier.
Healthier cleaning – e-cloth ® cleaning is safe for everyone. There’s no chemical reaction involved, just advanced fiber function and water.
Eco-friendly cleaning – e-cloth ® reduces paper towels landfill waste, and pollution that chemicals create.
Please Note: Although very soft, the Dusting e-cloth ® is not designed to be used on TV and computer screens. Please use the e-cloth ® Screen Cleaning Pack with CleanSafe that will not only clean these delicate screens, this tandem will restore its protective optical coatings.
Why Kate LOVES Dusting e-cloths
- They pick up dog hair!
- They pick up dog hair!
- I love how these cloths trap the dust. Only rarely do I see dust fall off the cloth or away from the surface that I'm dusting. Even when I dust the ceiling lamps.
- Did I mention they pick up dog hair?
- Call me crazy but I find using these cloths to be the easiest way to clean the stairs in my house. They get right into the corners and around the spindles and since they hold onto the dust and hair, I don't have to worry about it falling over the side of the stairs into the hallway or onto furniture.
- It's important to me that these are machine washable dusters so there's nothing to throw out.
Do I Need Anything besides the Dusting e-cloths?
Yes and No.
If you're here looking specifically for dusting cloths than you've come to the right place. Buy these.
But, the Dusting e-cloths are a bit of a one-trick pony. They're only meant for dusting. If you're looking for something for other household cleaning tasks (like counters, sinks, stove, bathroom, kitchen, etc.), I'd recommend that you also look at the General Purpose e-cloth.
Why Can't I Use a General Purpose e-cloth for Dusting?
You CAN use a General Purpose e-cloth for dusting. It works pretty well and if you can only afford one cloth, I always recommend it because it's so darned versatile. BUT, the Dusting e-cloths are better dusters.
How to Use the e-cloth ® Dusting Cloth
- Use the e-cloth ® Dusting Cloth DRY.
- Fold the cloth in half and then in half again (so you'll have 8 square sides of the cloth to use) and wipe the surface.
- When a part of the cloth becomes full of dust, use another part.
- When the entire cloth is full of dust, take it outside (or over the toilet or garbage) and shake it out or brush it off. Then you can use it again before laundering it.