- How to Use
- Product Reviews
- includes (1) High Performance Cleaning & Dusting Glove 8" x 10"
- Long, soft fibers attract and hold dust, pollen, dirt, grease, and oil from crevices in cabinets and furniture, as well as any other nook or cranny
- Holds dirt until glove is washed
- Excellent on all types of furniture and for cleaning soft and hard woods, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF and fabrics
- Dampen glove to clean fabrics surfaces and leather
- 1.6 million fibers per square inch for unparalleled cleaning performance
- Removes over 99% of bacteria when used with water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to use: wood, bamboo, steel, glass, chrome, granite, leather, plastic, MDF, and fabric.
This cloth traps dirt and dust and removes it from the surface. It does not just push it around like other dusting cloths. This cloth can also be used wet and has all of the cleaning power of the e-cloth line.
e-cloth microfiber cloths are made of millions of tiny fibers that pick up dirt which normal cloths just leave behind. When we say tiny, we mean each fiber is about 1/200th the width of a human hair. These
tiny fibers attract moisture and oil, lifts and traps dirt, grease, grime and bacteria. Leaving your surface clean and polished with no chemical residue left behind. This process is healthier with no chemicals used. There is no chance for potentially harmful fumes and residue. This is important to children, as well as allergy and asthma sufferers.
Contains 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Made in South Korea
After Dusting and Cleaning, rinse under the faucet with hot water and then hang dry. Wash after heavy dusting.
Machine wash regularly oh high heat (140 degrees F). Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, wash again using only hot water or cleaning performance may be reduced.
If glove loses perforamance, boil in a saucepan for 10 minutes, then tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
Lightly wipe surface to be dusted with shag side of the cloth. Longer fibers will lift and trap dust. Except in extreme cases, one cloth should be able to handle dusting of the entire house. Wash when done dusting to remove dirt collected within the cloth