- Kate's Comments
- Product Reviews
Stop Fighting Lint, Streaks and Watermarks
Your days of checking the wine glass for spots before handing it to a guest are over!
I don't know about you, but my wine glasses come out of the dishwasher with a white ring around the top even when I use a rinse agent. And don't even talk to me about the spots. They drives me nuts!
Well, the e-cloth ® Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth has solved that problem and I'm no longer embarrased to serve a glass of wine to guests.
How to Use the e-cloth ® Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth
- if you're washing your wine glasses, crystal glasses, stemware, drinking glasses, etc., in the SINK, wash as normal and then use the ecloth ® Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth to dry them
- if you're washing your wine glasses, crystal glasses, stemware, drinking glasses, etc., in the DISHWASHER, wash as normal. Polish any spots on the glasses with the ecloth ® Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth. It may be necessary to slightly moisten a part of the cloth to clean more stubborn spots.
More than Just Drinkware and Crystal
The e-cloth ® Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth is also ideal for drying sterling silver flatware and your good china place settings. It will leave everything spotless and lint-free.
If you're noticing watermarks or streaks after you use the e-cloth ® Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth:
- the cloth is too wet
All e-cloth ® cloths, including the Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease. Wash your e-cloth with:
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads, including the Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty.
Why Switch to e-cloth ® from Your Usual Drinkware Drying Method?
- lets face it, wine glasses come out of the dishwasher with spots on them - even when you use a rinse agent. Just give the glasses a quick wipe with the e-cloth Drinkware Drying & Polishing Cloth as you put them away and you'll have spot-free glasses to offer your guests
- e-cloth won't leave lint on your glasses like cotton dish towels do and it's very good at wiping hard water spots off - unlike your old cotton dish towel.
- it was developed for wine stewards and bartenders!
80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea.
Why Kate Likes this Towel
To be honest, this cloth sat in a drawer - unused - for months. I was afraid to use it because it was white.
Once I finally got it out, I was IM-pressed!
- My wine glasses come out of the dishwasher with a ring around the lip - this towel removes that easily
- This towel is really absorbent and even when damp, it leaves my glasses streak free
- It works really well as a drying towel - not just a polisher - on all my dishes
- It dries quickly
Do you "need" this towel?
If you have a china cabinet that you display your crystal glasses and china in, YES! This towel will leave everything sparkling and LINT FREE!
If you're not picky about spots on your glasses, then NO, you don't need it.
How is the Drinkware & Drying Cloth different from the e-cloth Kitchen Towels?
The Drinkware Cloth is a polyester/polyamide mix with a waffle-weave. It was developed for bartenders and while it's great for drying glasses, it's also very effective at removing fingerprints and lipstick. It is very absorbent but meant more for polishing glasses than general dish-drying.
The Kitchen Towel is a cotton/polyster/polyamide mix with a "shaggy" texture. It is very absorbent and meant more for drying dishes and hands rather than polishing glassware, china and silverware. Because of cotton, it doesn't have the "grabby" texture of other microfiber towels.