- Product Reviews
- Kate's Comments
- How To Use
***This product is in 20th Anniversary Packaging, but was shipped from the factory without a bowl scraper.***
1) The ecloth ® Kitchen Cloth has the same great fibers as our General Purpose cloth, but it also has a nifty little Scrubbing Pocket for those stuck on messes.
- The Kitchen Cloth simplifies kitchen cleaning. With this one cloth, you can clean all your appliances, the counter, the sink, cupboards and knobs
- It removes thick dirt, grease, oil, and over 99% of Bacteria
- Our unique non-scratching Scrubbing Pocket quickly and safely removes hardened messes using just water
- The Scrubbing Pocket is lined with our premium fibers and can be turned "inside out" if you don't need a scrubber
- 12.5" x 12.5"
2) The e-cloth® Glass & Polishing Cloth cleans and polishes smooth, shiny surfaces in your kitchen to a streak-free shine EVERY time.
Imagine: with just water and a dry Glass & Polishing cloth, no more streaks on...
- windows (even in the sun)
- stainless steel
- granite countertops
- glass tables
- glass and mirrored doors and cabinets
- stovetops (especially glass!)
- 20" x 16"
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
Why Use the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cleaning Pack Instead of Sprays?
Why Kate Likes The Kitchen Pack
- The Kitchen cloth is my favourite e-cloth. I like that I can wipe my sink and counter with it but also use it to get sticky stuff off the stovetop and inside my fridge. I use it everyday to clean up after making meals and finish up by wiping out the sink. I also use it for cleaning the highchair.
- The little scrubby pocket is big enough to get sticky spots but doesn't get in the way when you don't need it.
- I REALLY like that you can flip the scrubby pocket inside out. I used it for 2 months before I realized that the scrubby pocket is lined with microfiber! So if you don't need the scrubby, just flip the corner over! If you scroll through the photos above, I've included a picture of the pocket flipped inside out.
- I don't have any shiny surfaces in my kitchen (poor me: no granite, no stainless steel, no glass stovetop) but I do have a window directly behind my sink that frequently gets splashed with dishwater so the Glass & Polishing Cloth gets lots of use.
Do You Need the Kitchen Pack or just the Kitchen Cloth?
The Kitchen e-cloth cleans really well, but leaves some moisture behind - which means waterspots on shiny surfaces. So, if you've got shiny surfaces like granite countertops, stainless steel applicances, glass stovetop, etc, you'll want the Glass & Polishing Cloth that comes in this pack to get rid of watermarks. You'll save money by purchasing the pack rather than the two cloths separately.
If you don't have shiny surfaces in your kitchen - or don't care about watermarks - you likely don't need the pack. Although the Glass & Polishing cloth does a really nice finishing job on your sink.
The Glass & Polishing cloth is great for windows and mirrors, so even if you don't have shiny surfaces in your kitchen, you'll find other uses for it - and like I said above, you'll save money by purchasing the pack rather than buying the 2 cloths separately.
How to use the e-cloth ® Kitchen Pack
- Clean the surface with a dampened e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth. You'll feel the cloth drag a bit over dirty areas.
- Use the scrubby pocket for sticky spots. Don't worry, it's non-scratch so it's safe on your glass stovetop.
- If you don't need the scrubby pocket, flip it inside out so it isn't in the way.
- Polish any shiny, finished surfaces (like granite/quartz/composite countertops, glass stovetops, stainless steel, etc. )with the e-cloth ® Glass & Polishing Cloth. If you feel the cloth "dragging", the surface is still dirty and you may want to do another pass with the Kitchen cloth.
- For "touching up" shiny surfaces, mist a bit of water onto the surface and polish with the e-cloth ® Glass & Polishing Cloth.
NOTE: If watermarks are left, your e-cloths are either too wet or they are removing old cleaner residues. If you've used chemical/commercial cleansers/sprays for kitchen cleaning in the past (particularly on your stainless steel appliances), you may have to wipe several times with the e-cloth ® Kitchen Cloth to remove the spray residue. But stick with it! Your kitchen will be cleaner than it ever was before!