- Product Reviews
- Kate's Comments
- Extra absorbancy makes this cloth ideal for cleaning wet areas such as around sinks, bathtubs, and showers.
- Removes thick dirt, grease, oil, grime, scum, and over 99% of bacteria from all hard surfaces, using just water.
- Four section design makes it easy to fold, hold, and wipe.
- Has a sponge inside for added absorbancy
- 80% polyester/20% polyamide - Made in Korea.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
- Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature.
What is the Cleaning Pad?
Picture a General Purpose cloth sewn onto a sponge. It's divided into 4 sections and folds easily.
Why Does Kate Like It?
- Because it has the sponge inside it, it's more absorbent than a General Purpose cloth. I like to use it to wipe down the glass doors on my shower before using the polishing cloth
- It folds easily and fits really nicely in my hand. I love it for cleaning big areas like the tub/shower because when folded, it STAYS folded and doesn't bunch up in my hand at all. It is definitely my FAVOURITE e-cloth for tub and shower cleaning
- The sponge adds extra padding - another bonus for doing big jobs
There are only 2 minor things I don't like about this cloth:
- It's a bit too thick to fit under the hot/cold knobs on my bathroom sink
- The colour bleeds for the first few washings - consider yourself warned!
What Can You Use the Cleaning Pad on?
- You can use it anywhere that you'd use a regular e-cloth for. It picks up over 99% of bacteria, like all e-cloths, and is very effective at cleaning up grease, spills, dirt, etc.
- Like I mentioned above, it fits really nicely in my hand so I find it perfect for big jobs like the tub/shower.
- It would also be great for hand-washing floors
- Sopping up messes in the fridge or on the floor
- Great for cleaning the crisper drawers in the fridge