- Product Reviews
voted BEST microfiber cleaning cloth by REALSIMPLE magazine
The thing about the General Purpose e-cloth is that it cleans really well, but you can't really believe the hype (or me) until you try it. I know. I've been there. I was skeptical too! For all our lives, we've been cleaning with sponges and cotton cloths and cleaning sprays. We've come to rely on them so it's hard to believe that you can clean just as well - better actually - with just a cloth and water.
12.5" x 12.5"
- windows (even in the sun)
- stainless steel
- granite countertops
- glass tables
- glass and mirrored doors and cabinets
- stovetops (especially glass!)
- 20" x 16"
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty.
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
The Perfect Pack
- Includes two of our best selling cloths - Glass & Polishing Cloth and General Purpose Cloth
- General Purpose Cloth is a thick cloth ideal for removal of thick grease, grime, and over 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces using just water
- Glass & Polishing Cloth used on dampened glass, chrome, and stainless steel, cleans light grime, grease, and fingerprints to give a perfect smear-free, lint-free finish, using just water. Use the cloth damp for light grease and grime removal, and general light cleaning on all hard surfaces
- Versatile, easier cleaning – excellent on stainless steel, countertops, glass, chrome, granite, marble, tile and wood
- The Cloths come in 4 NEW different colors so you can designate usage by cleaning areas or cleaning days
- Healthier cleaning – e-cloth uses fiber function to clean – not a chemical reaction – so it’s safe for everyone, especially allergy and asthma sufferers.