Voted BEST SCRUBBER by REALSIMPLE magazine!
The e-cloth ® non-scratch washing up pad will change the way you think about washing dishes.
e-cloth ® Washing Up Pad Description
- size - 7" x 4" x 7/8"
- waffle weave microfiber on one side (80% polyester / 20% Polyamide)
- non-scratch nylon scrubber on the other side - SAFE on all non-stick pans! (polyester threads encapsulated in nylon)
- sponge inside
- made in Korea
What can you clean with the e-cloth® Washing Up Pad?
- Well, dishes of course - great for glasses, mugs, plates and bowls
- very effective scrubber for those tough spots on pots and pans
- it's really good at getting cheesy messes
- I use it to clean my sink
- you'll love it for cleaning your microwave out!
- the windshied of your car - I kid you not!
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads - including the Washing Up Pad - come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-wash performance warranty. That's about five and a half years!
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads - including the Washing Up Pad - can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
The following is an excerpt from the review I posted on my blog. Click here to read the whole review.
10 Things Kate Likes about the e-cloth Washing Up Pad
- it’s contoured and fits nicely in my hand
- it’s firm – not squishy
- it’s great for washing drinking glasses
- I can just dampen it and wipe the outside of my son’s sippy cup. He likes to carry his sippy cup around the house with him after meals and slowly sip away. But they’re usually smeared with food/sauce/milk after a meal. The Washing Up Pad wipes all the grease and food off easily so then he can keep using the cup without me worrying about him getting grease all over the house. It’s also good for wiping the tray for the booster seat.
- it’s machine washable (and is guaranteed for 300 washings!)
- you can boil it so if you’re worried about bacteria, just boil it for 10 minutes
- the scrubber is pretty good and very gentle. Like any non-scratch scrubber, there are some messes that it just isn’t scrubby enough for but it is great for frying pans, stove tops, baking pans, pots, etc. I’ve also used the scrubber several times on my painted walls to get “I don’t know what that dried up gunk is” off without ruining the paint.
- I have yet to see a hair stuck in it. Food does get stuck in the scrubby side though, but it always comes out in the washing machine.
- I love it for cleaning my kitchen sink.
- the scrubber and microfiber have both held up really well and I can tell even after 9 months of use, it’s still got lots of life in it.
Do You Use Dish Soap with the Washing Up Pad or Not?
This is a question I get a lot, and to be frank, it's a question I had as well.
I put the question to Al Coviello, CEO of TADGreen Inc., and here is his response:
The Pad is to designed to be used with no detergent if you are preparing dishes, pots, pans for a dishwasher (think green, think saving money). If you are washing dishes, pots, pans not to be put in a dishwasher, you may or may not add detergent. You can use dish detergent with the Pad any time you want to on either side of the Pad.
Personally, I’ve not yet been able to put my dish detergent to rest so I still use it. But the choice is yours.