e-cloth ® Shower Pack is Brilliant for Glass Shower Doors
This pack comes with a nifty little suction-cup hook so you can keep the cloths in your shower and just give it a quick wipe every time you're in there. There's no better way to keep soap scum at bay.
And of course you can use it EVERYWHERE in your bathroom, not just the shower.
1) The ecloth ® Shower Microfiber Cloth is the same as the General Purpose e-cloth (only it's an ivory color).
- This is the cloth you'll use for doing the heavy cleaning in your shower.
- it's an easy and very fast way to clean shower stalls. Every time you have a shower, just wipe the walls and doors before you get out.
- very effective on grout, shower fixtures.
- cleans soap scum, dirt, grease, oil and over 99% of Bacteria!
- Great for keeping hard water stains at bay.
- Safe on all tubs and showers!
- 12.5" x 12.5"
- 80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea
2) The e-cloth® Glass & Polishing Cloth is a dream for anyone with Glass Shower Doors!
Imagine: with just water and a dry Glass & Polishing cloth, no more streaks on...
- glass shower doors!
- windows (even in the sun)
- sink surrounds / countertops
- granite countertops
- ivory - this is a very finely woven microfiber cloth that has a silky feel to it
- 20" x 16"
- 80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea
3) Suction cup hook - We've thought of everything!
- Just stick it in your shower so your e-cloths will be where you need them when you're ready to clean your shower.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® microfiber cloths and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
Why e-cloth versus cleaning showers another way?
80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea
What Kate Likes about the Shower Pack
- I'm impressed that this comes with a hook so you can leave the cloths hanging in your shower rather than on the towel rack
- We recently put in a new shower with glass doors and the way the light shines on them, you can see EVERY SINGLE SPOT on those doors. But wait, there are no spots when I use these two cloths. Really!
- Our new downstairs shower only seems to get used when someone has just come in from outside and is VERY DIRTY (imagine baby crawling through vegetable garden, 3 year old rolling around in the sand box). I've not been disappointed with the ability of these two cloths to clean up all that dirt and grime.
- I like that I can put my 3 year old in the shower and he can clean it. He does a great job - well, at least for the part below 4 ft)
Is this All I Need to Clean my Bathroom?
Personally, since it's such a nice ivory color, I only use it for my shower. BUT..
Definitely you could get away with only this pack in your bathroom. It's great for your shower/tub, windows, mirrors, sink, counter, fixtures, etc.. I have used it to clean the seat, handle, lid, and tank of my toilet but I have a "green" solution and a brush that I use for the bowl (and Iike I said, I prefer to keep this set for shower-only use). If you use it to clean the seat, handle, lid, and/or tank of your toilet, please launder it afterwards.
If you've got a lot of tiles and grout, I'd recommend the Bathroom Pack as I find the shaggier e-cloth that comes with that to be more effective on the grout.
What's the Difference between the Shower and Bathroom Packs?
The only difference (other than color) is that the Bathroom e-cloth has longer fibers and is shaggier/plusher.
Should I get the Bathroom Pack or Shower Pack?
If you've got a shower stall with glass doors, I recommend the Shower Pack. The yellow ecloth that comes with the Bathroom pack is shaggier and leaves more moisture behind so you'd need to do a bit more wiping with the Glass & Polishing cloth for the streak-free and spotless finish.
If you've got a bathroom full of tiles and grout, I recommend the Bathroom Pack. The shaggier yellow Bathroom e-cloth is better at cleaning grout than the ivory Shower Cloth in my opinion.
Could I Just Use a General Purpose Cloth?
The Shower e-cloth is actually a General Purpose cloth, only it's a different color so that you KNOW it's the shower ecloth. If you have glass doors or shiny fixtures in your shower, I recommend buying this pack. The Shower e-cloth will leave some moisture behind that will result in water spots. The Glass & Polishing Cloth will take care of these. You can buy the 2 cloths separately (i.e., a General Purpose Cloth and a Glass & Polishing Cloth), but you'll save money by purchasing them as a pack.
How to use the e-cloth ® Shower Pack
1) Use the e-cloth Shower Cloth dry to dust and/or pick up hair
2) Dampen the e-cloth Shower Cloth to clean hard surfaces like your tub/shower, sink, counter, cabinet doors, light switches, tiles, lights, etc. You'll feel the cloth drag a bit over dirty areas.
3) Polish any shiny, finished surfaces with the e-cloth ® Polishing Cloth. If you feel the cloth "dragging", the surface is still dirty and you may want to do another pass with the Bathroom cloth.
4) For "touching up" shiny surfaces, mist a bit of water onto the surface and polish with the e-cloth ® Polishing Cloth.
NOTE: If watermarks are left, your e-cloths are either too wet or they are removing old cleaner residues. If you've used chemical/commercial cleansers/sprays for bathroom cleaning in the past (particularly on your mirror or glass doors), you may have to wipe several times with the e-cloth ® Shower Cloth to remove the spray residue. But stick with it! Your bathroom will be cleaner than it ever was before! Alternatively, you can try spraying a bit of vinegar (or dish soap diluted in vinegar) onto the surface and then wipe with the Shower Cloth to get rid of the residue.
What's Kate's Method?
I keep the Shower Cloth hanging in my shower stall. After I finish showering, I give the shower stall a quick rinse and then just start wiping with the Shower Cloth. That takes about 1 minute. When I'm done, I give the glass doors and shower fixtures a quick wipe with the Glass & Polishing Cloth.
I seem to be the ONLY PERSON in my house who does this so my shower gets cleaned once in every 4 or 5 uses. That seems to be enough to keep it spotlessly clean and to keep the soap scum and hard water marks away.