- Kate's Comments
- Product Reviews
Say Goodbye to Grit and Dust on your Floors!
The e-cloth Dust Mop Pad will clean your hard surface floors in a fraction of the time.
- Use instead of a vacuum or old-fashioned broom
- Incredibly effective at picking up dust
- If you've got shedding pets, you'll love this
- Safe for ALL hard surface floors including wood, tile, brick, concrete, laminate, vinyl, cork,...
- Can be used several times between washings
- Perfect for cleaning cobwebs and dust on ceilings
- Great for dusting walls, baseboards and crown molding
All e-cloth ® cloths and mop pads come with a satisfaction guarantee and a 300-washings performance warranty. Click here for more information on our great Guarantee and Returns.
All e-cloth ® microfiber and mop pads can be washed in your washing machine with low lint items (like jeans). Cold water will work, but hot water is recommended to allow the fibers to open and release dirt and grease.
- any detergent (without bleach)
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- For more information (and my personal tips) on caring and washing your ecloth products, click here.
Why e-cloth mops versus common floor cleaning?
Why Does Kate LOVE the Dust Mop Pad?
This is my absolute TOP e-cloth pick. It makes cleaning my house a million times easier and enjoyable for several reasons:
- I use it instead of a traditional broom. I have 2 dogs (oops, only one now) that shed all year round and the fibers in this dust pad pick up the hair. I use it at least 3 times/day downstairs.
- Unlike a traditional broom, pet hair and dust doesn't blow away every time you pull the broom back - because you don't pull the broom back.
- It has essentially eliminated the need for a vacuum in my house
- It's great for getting cobwebs and dust off the ceiling and for dusting walls.
Do I Need the Dust Pad or Can I Just use the Damp Pad?
In my opinion, it's definitely worth investing in the Dusting mop pad. It will pick up all the sand, dirt, dust, and hair and make mopping so much easier. If you're a person that likes to vacuum, you could do that instead, but you'll save a lot of time and energy with the Dust pad.
How is the Dust Pad Different from the Flexi-Edge Floor & Wall Duster?
The Dust Pad only fits onto the Deep Clean Mop (i.e, it won't fit onto the flexi-edge duster and the flexi-edge duster won't fit onto the Deep Clean Mop).
The flexi-edge duster has MUCH longer fibers.
Both are 100% polyester and very effective for attracting dust. Both can be used to dust floors, walls, ceilings, crown molding, base boards, etc but because of the longer fibers, the pad for the Flexi-edge duster gets into corners, cracks and crevices better.
Will it Fit on my Swiffer Sweeper?
Yes - not like a glove but it is possible. I've got a few pictures and comments about this on my blog.
Will it Fit on my Norwex Mop?
Yes - like a glove! (maybe you're wondering how I know this... Well, I actually own a Norwex mop and I switch my e-cloth and Norwex mop pads around regularly).
How does this Compare to the Norwex Mop?
I'm so glad you asked. Here's a blog post I wrote some time ago...